Street food from Madhya Pradesh
- 2 cup potato (boiled and mashed)
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1/4 tsp jeervan masala
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1 tsp almond flakes (or cashew nuts)
- 1 tsp golden raisins
- 1 tsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp jeervan masala
- 1 cup green chutney
- To make the dough, boil and peel the potatoes. Mash the potatoes, oat flour, jeervan masala and a pinch of salt and mix well. Knead this...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.