Fantastic 4-ingredient salad with a delicious homemade dressing using green onions, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and raspberry vinegar. This recipe is both vegan and gluten free.
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, stems removed, if desired (this is about 2 bags)
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries (washed)
- 4 or 5 kiwifruit (peeled and sliced into ¼” slices)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions (sliced thinly)
- 2 heaping teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 heaping teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, kiwi, and almonds. Mix remaining ingredients in a blender for about 10 seconds until...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen