Here is a simple recipe for you to try using king salmon. You can prepare this in advance to get the flavor of the marinade into the fish. You can also set
- 2 lbs king salmon (filleted and cut into 1/2lb. pieces*)
- 3 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp shouyu (soy sauce)
- 1-2 tbsp shiokoji (enough to coat each piece on all sides in a thin layer)
- Cut salmon into portions for 1-2 people. Salt lightly and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. Using a paper towel or two to pat dry moisture...
- Get the full instructions at All day I Eat