Kimchi Ramen is your spicy answer to a cold weeknight. Fast and delicious.
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup kimchi
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 3 ounce packages instant ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 1/4 cup kimchi
- Add the chicken stock, 1/2 cup kimchi, white miso, and soy sauce to a 3-quart pot. Mix well, then bring to a boil. Add the ramen noodles...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments