Everyone loves KFC fried chicken, and although that recipe has been guarded like it was more valuable than all of the gold in Fort Knox. The second best tasting food that KFC serves is of course the yummy coleslaw side dish.
- 10 Cups Cabbage Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Carrot Shredded
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar White Granulated
- 3 Tablespoons Onion Minced Super Fine
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pepper To Taste
- In a large bowl, mix everything together except for the cabbage and carrot. Blend the mixture well. Toss in the cabbage and carrot, and...
- Get the full instructions at Recipesie