This fabulous copycat recipe is a delicious take on Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous Cole Slaw. Quick, easy and gluten free.
- bag shredded cole slaw mix (including carrots & red cabbage)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- Place cole slaw mix in a bowl. Combine remaining ingredients with a whisk. Pour over cole slaw. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen