This amazing dessert has four layers of incredible deliciousness! The first layer is a nutty crust layer. The second layer is a cheesecake layer. The third layer is a Key Lie Pie filling layer. Then the top layer includes non-dairy whipped topping, nuts and lime zest. It's the perfect dessert for holidays like Mother's Day or Father's Day.
- 1 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (3/4 cup))
- 1 cup pecan chips ( 1 cup pecan chips )
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened )
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. ctn. non-dairy whipping topping (thawed)
- 2 21-oz. cans Lucky Leaf Key Lime Pie filling
- 8 oz. ctn. non dairy whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 key lime (grated very fine (you will not use all of it))
- 1/3 cup finely diced pecans ((more or less, as desired))
- Combine ingredients and press into a greased 9x13” glass baking dish. Bake at 300 for 10 minutes. Cool completely before adding next...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen