Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are low carb, sugar free, and totally delicious. The perfect snack is staring right at you!
- 1/2 cup pecans, (30g)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup erythritol sweetner, (i used swerve)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, (150g) *see notes
- 1 tablespoon <a href="/recipes/pumpkin-pie-spice-recipe/">pumpkin pie spice</a>
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Heat your oven to 350°F and spread the pecans on a small baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and nutty smelling, about 10-13...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic