Keto Collard Greens is a delicious low carb side born in the heart of South Carolina. Perfect for those who love Southern country cooking and are low carb.
- 3 cloves garlic (finely diced)
- 1/2 yellow onion (about 7 ounces diced)
- 8 ounces bacon (hickory smoke cut into 1.5 inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 bunches collard green (between 1 1/2 to 2 pounds destemed and cut into strips)
- dry red wine
- If your collards are not already cut up then you have to remove the thick part of the stem and cut into strips. This is clearly...
- Get the full instructions at Keto Culinary