Keto breakfast bars are so good, the whole family will love them! Topped with a cream cheese drizzle, these bars are great to have on hand for a quick breakfast.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, 150 g
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour, 23 g
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 1/2 teaspoons monkfruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk of choice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line the bottom of an 8-inch pan with parchment paper, rubbing the sides generously with oil or...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic