This Kate Gosselin Meatloaf Recipe makes enough to feed a large family. You can trust the woman it's named after about that.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2-3 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup onion
- 3/4 cup green peppers
- 3/4 cup carrot
- 1 1/2-2 cups bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and divide them equally in a pair of separate meat loaves. Add a dollop...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments