the simple goodness of nigella seeds
- 2 cup rice (cooked, preferable long grain like Basmathi)
- 1 tbsp butter (oil if you would like to change)
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 stick cinnamon (crushed)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black cumin (nigella seeds, kalonji)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2-3 pieces fresh ginger root (crush to add)
- 2 tbsp almonds (cut pieces ( optional))
- mixed herbs (( optional))
- Fluff the cooked rice and keep ready in a mixing bowl In a small pan melt the butter and add all the seeds and spices. Keep on a low heat...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.