Thinking about gathering your friends and family for some grilling, sipping, and celebrating this Summer Season? We have LOTS of SIMPLE ideas, and here is another DIY healthy, super tasty salsa to impress your friends.
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Cup Kale (Thick stems removed)
- 1/4 Cup Fennel (Thinly sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Seeds (Pinenuts, Almonds, Sunflower)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1/8 Cup Redstone Persian Lime (Olive Oil)
- 1/8 Cup Redstone Red Apple (Dark Balsamic)
- 1/8 Cup Redstone Apricot Balsamic (White Balsamic)
- Whisk together Redstone products. Drizzle on veggies in bowl. Toss and enjoy !
- Get the full instructions at Redstone Olive Oil