Kale Barley Salad is a hearty, healthy lunch or dinner that's good winter and summer alike. We can just imagine it next to a comforting bowl of tomato soup.
- 1 cup pearled barley
- 12 leaves dinosaur kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ruby red grapefruit
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Combine the barley with 2 1/2 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Cover and let it simmer for 30 minutes or until the barley is soft...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments