Kale? And sweet potato? Combined with leeks and gouda? Sign us up for this pizza recipe now!
- 1 no-knead pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups sweet potato, diced, small
- 1 leek, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups kale
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 ounces gouda cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 475°F. Spread the pizza dough out onto a piece of parchment paper (or a lightly greased baking sheet) and let it rest...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic