Kalamata Collard Quinoa Salad is full of healthy greens and delicious vegetables. Vegan and spicy!
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked collard greens, 133 grams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, 28 grams
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups mushrooms, diced, 230 grams
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced, 70 grams
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, 70 grams
- salt and pepper
- Cut and trim the stems away from the collard greens. Stack a few the leaves on top of each other, roll tightly and slice the leaves. Wash...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic