Kahlua Cupcakes are full of rich chocolate and Kahlua flavor. An unforgettable dessert!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 3/4 cup kahlua
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon kahlua
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- For the cupcakes Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, cocoa powder, sour cream, Kahlua, vegetable...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments