A south Indian style tea time snack made with a very low oil content and loaded with healthy nuts and totally gluten-free. This sorghum-based mixture ticks all the boxes for a perfect evening tea.
- 3 cups sorghum flakes ((store bought))
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Urad Dal (,skinned black gram)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder ((vary as per taste))
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 6-7 curry leaves
- 1/4 cup almonds (Add more if you like)
- 1/4 cup cashewnuts
- 2 tbsp melon seeds
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Keep all the ingredients ready Set a heavy bottomed pan on medium heat When the pan is hot add the mustard seeds and the urad dal As the...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.