This light and healthy jicama mango slaw is super simple, colorful, sweet and spicy and will be a hit at your next BBQ. It’s great as a side dish or as a topping for our smoked pulled pork street tacos.
- 1 Cups Jicama (peeled and chopped)
- 1 1/3 Cup Red Cabbage (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Mango (chopped)
- 4 Tablespoons Jalapeño (about 1 jalapeño seeded finely chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice (about 1 lime)
- Zest from 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Muscat Champagne Vinegar ((apple cider vinegar will work too))
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel Jicama like you would a potato (or with a sharp knife) and chop it up along with the cabbage, mango and jalepeño. Add all other...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café