Jicama fries are made sweet and spicy with a fantastic flavor mix. The Mexican turnip will be your new favorite side dish!
- 16 ounces jicama, peeled and cut into medium sized fries (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine spices. Gently toss the jicama fries with the oil and lime juice, then sprinkle with the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic