- My Recipes Boxes
- Japanese Cucumber Salad
Japanese Cucumber Salad
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
- 2 cucumber (Japanese cucmbers)
- salt to taste
- 1.5 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sugar (raw sugar/ any variety is ok)
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds (white or black)
- Wash the cucumbers and slice them thin. You could use as thin long ribbons or as round cuts Add in the salt and let it sit for 5 minutes...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 2 portions
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: