Scrumptious layered Tex-Mex dip with refried beans, guacamole, taco seasoning-flavored sour cream, cheese, green onions, olives and tomatoes.
- 2 10-oz. cans Jalapeno Bean Dip
- 2 medium avocados (ripe)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (I used the juice from one whole lemon)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 bunch green onions and tops, chopped (I think I used about 5)
- black ripe olives (sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- Spread bean dip in the bottom of a 9x13” baking dish. Mash avocados and add lemon juice. Stir thoroughly. Spread over bean dip. Combine...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen