This amazing appetizer is filled with several kinds of cheese, diced green chiles, jalapeno peppers and topped with [url href="http://www.kikkomanusa.com/index.html" target="_blank" title="panko bread crumbs"]Panko[/url] bread crumbs adding a nice crunchy topping.
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1 cup Fiesta Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup 6-cheese Italian cheese blend , divided use (provolone, romano, Asiago, fontina, mozzarella and parmesan)
- 4-oz. can undrained, diced green chiles (I used 7-oz.)
- finely diced (jalapeno peppers)
- 1 cup Kikkoman Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- Spray a round tart baking dish with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Mexican cheese, ½ cup Italian cheese blend, chile,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen