Jalapeño Popper Chicken is just what your evening needs. A spicy, cheesy chicken dish that is completely simple.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mexican cheese blend, shredded and divided
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 pound chicken breast, about 4 small breasts
- 2 jalapeños, halved with seeds removed**
- 1/4 cup low fat cream cheese
- fresh cilantro, for garnish, optional
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium pot. Once boiling, add in the quinoa, cover and turn the heat to low. Cook until the water is...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic