Jalapeno Popper Bread is filled with many delicious things, like jalapenos and bacon. Add cheese and oh goodness - we can't wait to dive in!
- 1 large round loaf sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
- 7 slices bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled or coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeño pepper, large, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a long piece of aluminum foil across a baking sheet vertically then another horizontally, creating a large...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments