Jalapeño Jelly may sound a little strange, but we're betting it'll be your new favorite thing to do with jalapeños. Drizzle it over cheese and serve with crunchy crackers or pita chips for an elegant appetizer with zing.
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar, 5% acidity
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 ounces liquid pectin, 1 pouch - sure-jel
- Prepare jars by boiling them in a large pot of hot water while the jelly cooks. Set lids in a small pot of water and simmer. In a large...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments