These jalapeño cheese bombs are insanely delicious! With only five ingredients these cream cheese appetizers couldn’t be easier. Plus, they have bacon! Everyone will be begging for more!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, 8 count
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce can diced jalapeño peppers, drained
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- melted butter, optional
- fresh cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic