Amazing Tex-Mex appetizer using refried beans, olives, green onions, bell pepper, diced tomatoes with green chilies, cheese and cilantro wrapped in wonderful Jalapeno cheddar wraps.
- 1 15-oz. can refried beans
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies (drained)
- cream cheese (softened)
- Monterey Jack/Colby cheese blend
- sliced ripe olives (drained and patted dry)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 green onions (sliced thin)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 9 Jalapeno cheddar wraps or large tortillas
- Soften cream cheese and place in large mixing bowl. Add sour cream, refried beans, diced tomatoes with chilies, cheese, olives, green...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen