Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats has a fresh tomato sauce an savory sausage. Sprinkled with a little cheese on top, you've got...
- 4 medium zucchini squashes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup red wine, if you don’t want to use wine, you can substitute any stock you have on hand
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian herb seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the Zucchini: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Set up an oven rack over a kitchen towel (you will need this to cool...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments