Italian Sausage Pasta with White Beans is an easy, hearty dinner to make for the whole family. Choose your favorite Italian sausage and you’ll have a delicious dinner!
- 16 ounces dried orecchiette pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces italian sausage, sliced into bite-sized pieces or crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 6 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water al dente according to package directions. Drain the pasta and keep warm. Reserve about one...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic