Italian Sausage and White Beans Skillet is the most simple, delicious dinner that can be cooked in one pot. How amazing is that?!
- 5 mild italian sausage links
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, add 1 cup of water and the Italian sausage links. Place lid on top and cook for 10 minutes on medium-high heat. Then...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments