Italian farro salad is packed full of nutrients and colorful veggies. It makes a delicious side dish or lunch bowl.
- 1 cup farro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Thoroughly rinse and drain the farro. Add 3 cups of water to a large pot along with the farro. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic