Italian chili will warm you up on cold winter days. We love the unique Italian twist.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 medium bell peppers, diced
- 4 15 ounce cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed (use a mixture of beans - i like a mix of red kidney beans and black beans)
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- hot sauce, like tobasco, for garnish
- shredded cheddar cheese, for garnish
- sour cream, for garnish
- green onions, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the ground beef in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until browned. Drain off any excess fat and move the cooked beef to one side...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic