This duck fat french fry recipes comes to us courtesy of Michael Symon. It includes rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
- 3-4 quarts duck fat
- 1 medium baking potato, cut into 1/4-inch sticks
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed (reserve woody stems for kebabs)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 lemons-worth lemon juice
- 3 heads roasted garlic, cloves removed*
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- FRIES: Heat the duck fat to 300 degrees. Place the cut potatoes under cold water to remove excess starch in order to ensure solid crunch....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic