Iridoufu is essentially a tofu scramble. You can add all the things you normally might add to an omelette or scrambled egg, and you can even include eggs too.
- 1 block soft tofu
- 1 cup green beans (trimmed)
- 1 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2-3 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup konbu dashi
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- white pepper and black pepper to taste (to taste)
- Microwave the tofu for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare and chop vegetables. Add extra-virgin olive oil and sesame oil to pan and cook...
- Get the full instructions at All day I Eat