Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup is a copycat Olive Garden recipe that tastes just as good as the restaurant version, but better because you can enjoy it in the comforts of your own home! We know you'll love it.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground mild pork sausage
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 32 ounce carton chicken broth
- 3 small russet potatoes, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 3 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- Select the “sauté” mode on the Instant Pot. Pour in the olive oil then place the ground pork sausage and diced bacon...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic