Enjoy my easy recipe for Instant Pot Tortellini Soup with Spinach in 15 minutes’ time. This quick cooking soup is perfect for a weekday lunch or a hearty quick dinner!
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 12 ounce package dried cheese and spinach tortellini
- 3 32 ounce boxes reduced sodium chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Place the diced tomatoes at the bottom of the Instant Pot. Fill the can with water and pour into the Instant Pot. Then add in the fresh...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments