Instant Pot tahini cashew curry is full of flavor and ready in a flash! This healthy dish is packed with veggies for a wonderful quick dinner.
- 2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- toasted cashews, for garnish
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- rice of choice, for serving
- Whisk all the ingredients up to the tapioca starch (not including the starch) together in your Instant Pot, set on sauté mode and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic