Instant Pot Stuffed Turkey Tenderloin will give you your favorite flavors of Thanksgiving in under an hour. So great!
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced butternut squash, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary, optional
- 2 cups white rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth, or water
- Set your Instant Pot to “Sauté” and sauté the diced bacon until it just begins to crisp around the edges and some of the fat has melted....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments