Instant Pot split pea soup is done in less than an hour! Enjoy the hearty flavorful slow cooked taste of split pea soup in a flash thanks to the convenience of the Instant Pot.
- 1 large ham bone
- 1 16-ounce bag dried green split peas
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, diced
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- In a 6-quart Instant Pot, place the ham bone, sliced carrots, parsnips, white potatoes, onion, celery, garlic, and split peas. Then, add...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments