A mildly spiced chicken recipe for your Instant Pot or Crock-Pot. This simple recipe uses chicken, salsa and a couple other ingredients to bring out the flavor. Just throw it all in and it's go time!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Bragg's Aminos (soy sauce, coconut aminos or tamari)
- 1 tsp Tapatio or other hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Saute onion in IP with coconut oil and salt (optional-adds 5 min time to prep time) Place chicken in Instant Pot Mix all other...
- Get the full instructions at Real Food To Heal