Make my simple recipe for Instant Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup. A restaurant classic soup that is easy to make at home in under an hour!
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 white onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature and cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- Heat the Instant Pot on "sauté" mode. Place bacon strips in Instant Pot and cook for 5 minutes, turning often so the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic