Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole is the perfect comforting side dish for any holiday party or even a Sunday dinner! It cooks up quickly so you can have that classic taste any time.
- 28 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces chopped white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 6 ounce container french fried onions
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place the green beans, chopped mushrooms, and onion flakes in the Instant Pot. Season with salt and black pepper, mix well then add in...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic