With your Instant Pot, Gluten Free Turkey Meatballs are a quick and easy dinner! Prep and freeze raw meatballs to quickly cook in your favorite jar of tomato sauce on a busy weeknight.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon minced dehydrated onion flakes, (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk, (i use unsweetened plain coconut milk or almond milk to keep them dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and gently combine. Scoop into 1 1/2 tablespoon portions using a 1 1/2 tablespoon...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic