Using up your leftover rotisserie chicken has never been easier than this Instant Pot Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup! Good chicken noodle soup doesn’t have to be an all-day affair, put it on your dinner table in less than an hour.
- 1 leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1-2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1-2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 12-ounce box gluten free rotini
- salt and pepper
- Place your leftover rotisserie chicken, including all the bones, in your Instant Pot and cover with water. (I filled my Instant Pot up to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments