Plug-in your Instant Pot and make my pantry staple 15-minute recipe for Coconut Curry Lentil Tomato Soup. The perfect vegan soup that is gluten free and dairy free and will warm your soul.
- 1 tablespoon barleans organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced dehydrated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon madras curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup autumn blend lentils
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
- 1 13.5 ounce can light coconut milk, shaken well & divided
- 3 cups vegetable stock, or water
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, sliced in wedges for serving, optional
- Plug in the Instant Pot and set to "sauté" setting. Add the coconut oil, dehydrated onion flakes, garlic, ginger powder,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic