No-fuss Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala is a breeze to make on a busy weeknight. Naturally gluten free and dairy free, the entire family will enjoy it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste, you can use ground ginger if you can’t find ginger paste or don’t have it on hand
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1-1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- fresh cilantro, and cooked rice, to serve
- Set your Instant Pot to “Sauté”. Add the olive oil, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala and paprika and sauté...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic