Creamy, cheesy and delicious - this Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo is the ultimate comfort dish and is ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 10 ounces penne
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated or chopped into small pieces
- Select the high setting on your Instant Pot. As it warms up, cut your chicken breasts into 1/2 inch pieces and season with salt and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments