The most delicious and easy-to-make Instant Pot Candied Sweet Potatoes side dish recipe. Sweet, starchy sweet potatoes mixed with a homemade caramel sauce and chopped pecans make for a must-make Thanksgiving accompaniment!
- 5-6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (orange flesh)
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed firmly
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- In a 6-quart Instant Pot, place the peeled, rinsed, and chopped sweet potatoes in the pot. Fill with 1 cup of water. Set the Instant Pot...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic