This Instant Pot Cabbage Soup takes only 15 minutes to throw together before you let your electric pressure cooker do the heavy lifting. It is full of hearty vegetables and is pure comfort food in a bowl. Similar to stuffed cabbage rolls, in soup form!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 1 head cabbage, (small) shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups diced carrots, peeled
- 3 quarts beef broth
- 2 15 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- Preheat your Instant Pot on sauté mode. Place the ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, and chili flakes into the pot. Brown ground...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic